Our guest is Elisabeth Kingsley, an ICF Certified Professional Coach. Elisabeth helps people who are experiencing a loud inner critic or sneaky self-saboteur as well as those navigating transition personally and/or professionally.
Elisabeth loves supporting people and organizations who are creating a more sustainable and equitable world. Her coaching cultivates deep self-knowing, trust and access to the wisdom of one's head, heart & gut resulting in effective leadership and more meaningful, authentic life and contributions.
Elisabeth brings 15 years of experience as a marketer, project manager and entrepreneur to her coaching practice. Her career has included co-founding a non-profit in Seattle, WA focused on eliminating health disparities and many years in the marketing department of a Fortune 500 Company.
Elisabeth holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Visual Communication with a minor in Global & Urban Studies from Seattle Pacific University as well as a Masters of Business Administration with a certificate in Leadership Formation from Seattle University. Elisabeth is an International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach and a Certified Professional Coach with InviteChange.
Connect with Elisabeth:
Download here Elisabeth’s Values checklist for FREE: https://www.elisabethkingsley.com/free-resources
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
Join the Course - Discover Your Life Purpose Now -
If living a more meaningful and enriching life is something for you, then checkout here our online course: https://bit.ly/2Kr7Xzb
In this episode we talk about:
- What to do when you feel an ongoing sense that your current career trajectory isn’t the right thing for you.
- How to find more meaning and fulfillment in your work & life.
- Simple steps and tools to find your purpose.
- The Neutral Zone: (book reference; Transitions by William Bridges)
- The confusing or ambiguous territory you might face when you have made a change.
- How to deal with your inner critics.