In this episode, Jochem interviews Allison Sutter, M.Ed. a teacher, author, and spiritual mentor. Intuition is a concept that we never learned to use at school and for so many of us still is an intangible force. Allison will reveal a 3-step process to get in touch with your intuition and use it as a reliable guide for decision making in your life, as you walk a purposeful path.
She began her career in Elementary Education but for the last 7 years had been writing and teaching self-help/personal development online with a spiritual slant. Her book Accelerate Your Mojo: 7 Simple Steps to Ignite Intuition, Shake off Fear, and Unleash the Real You helps you through the bumps and uncertainty of change and transition in life. Allison's Accelerate Your Mojo self-guided online program is perfect for those who enjoy solo exploration and the 1-2-1 mentoring program is ideal for someone who enjoys guidance and feedback and getting unstuck and into the flow of their life.
In this episode we talk about:
- What intuition is and why you should define it for yourself.
- The misconceptions about intuition and how to make it work for you.
- How intuition comes through.
- The 3-step process to get in touch with your intuition.
- Practical tips & tricks to use intuition as a reliable guide for decision making in life.
- How to get into an energetic and optimistic state of alignment with yourself.
- The emotional scale (Abraham Hicks) & the map of consciousness (Dr. David Hawkins)
- How to follow your inner guidance and take inspired action.
Connect with Allison:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community: