In this episode Jochem interviews Mollie Eliasof. Mollie is a private consultant helping celebrities, professional athletes, government leaders, and CEOs move from merely successful to wonderfully fulfilled. After 14 years as a psychotherapist, Mollie uses her knowledge, expertise, and NY energy to create radical transformations, so her clients can unlock life's missing pieces while continuing to make a massive impact on the world. In addition to the More with Mollie podcast, her expert advice has been featured in national publications including NBC, Forbes, Forbes Women, Thrive Global, and more.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why you should define your own meaning of fulfillment.
- Navigating change and how to avoid getting stuck.
- The 5c change model.
- Ways to mentally prepare yourself when making a life transformation.
- The big overarching vision of who you want to become.
- A daydreaming exercise to envision your life 3 to 10 years ahead.
- The key to unlock your true potential.
- Tapping into who you are: releasing old stories and writing the new ones.
- Making life more about curiosity and play.
Connect with Mollie
More With Mollie Podcast:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community
Are you looking to connect with changemakers who are passionately living their purpose and building a positive impact in the world? Join my Course “discover your life purpose now” and become part of a growing community of legacy builders and start growing and evolving together: https://dreambuildrs.com/discover-your-life-purpose-now/
Facebook Group: Dreambuildrs